To financially support our church programs, please make checks payable to “United Presbyterian Church of Blairsville” and write the ministry/program name in the memo line. Contributions can be mailed to the church at 137 N. Walnut Street, Blairsville, PA 15717. You may also contact the church office at 724‐459‐7991.
Donations can be made to the following ministries:
- General operating fund
- Building fund
- Memorial fund
- Sunday School Program ‐ All donations for Sunday School are used to support “Compassion International.” We support three children through this program.
- WyoTech ‐ Donations are used to fund our luncheon program for students.
Donations can also be made to:
- “Blairsville Food Program” (a community program) that supplements the Indiana County Community Action (ICCAP) Food Bank program and is administered by our church. (Please make checks payable to Blairsville Food Program).
- “Board of Deacons” – Local food pantry operated by our Deacons that provides food to those who need help in our community. (Please make checks payable to Board of Deacons).
- ICCAP Food bank or Pathway Homeless Shelter – These programs are administered by ICCAP (Indiana County Community Action Program). We are a food distribution center for Food Bank program which is held monthly. Anyone wishing to donate to the Blairsville Borough Food Bank or the Pathway Homeless Shelter in Blacklick, should make checks payable to ICCAP and we will forward your donation to ICCAP in Indiana. If you want your donation to go specifically to Pathway, please indicate that in the memo section of your check.